SkyBonus offers the ability to increase savings potential with travel-related rewards.
Your company can earn points for eligible travel purchased and flown after your enrollment date. Points can be redeemed for valuable travel awards including flight certificates, upgrades, Delta Sky Club® passes, and more.
It´s easy - Enroll. Buy a Ticket. Fly. Earn Points. Enjoy Rewards.
SkyBonus turns your travel budget into travel rewards by converting the dollars you spend with Delta and our partners into points. Make sure your company's SkyBonus ID is provided when you purchase tickets and you'll earn points when the following criteria are met:
- Tickets purchased worldwide with Delta Air Lines (ticket numbers beginning in 006)
- Tickets issued or originating outside North America must be issued on DL 006 for flights marketed and operated by Delta
- Tickets purchased in North America with select partners:
- Air France (ticket numbers beginning in 057), KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (074), and Alitalia (055) tickets must be issued and originate in North America and contain a Transatlantic flight segment
- Aeromexico tickets (beginning in 139) must be issued and originate in North America, for nonstop travel between the United States and Mexico, for flights completed on or after October 1, 2017
- Flights operated by SkyTeam® partners and other codeshare partner airlines also earn when:
- Tickets are issued by Delta (006)
- Flights are marketed by Delta (DL flight number)
Turn employee comfort into rewards. Earn SkyBonus points on eligible purchased upgrades purchased on/after August 1st, 2017. For upgrades purchased prior to the 24-hour check-in window, your company will earn credit for the value of the upgrade and the original ticket will be updated to the new earning level (if applicable) after travel is complete. The original ticket must be eligible to earn credit in order for the post purchase paid upgrade to earn credit. See Terms and Conditions for types of tickets that are not eligible.
Earn up to 30 points per US dollar spent on eligible flights:
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Travel to/from ATL, CVG, DTW, MSP, SLC||10||3||1|
|All other origins/destinations||30||6||3|
Level 1 defined as Delta-marketed fare classes: F, P, A, G, J, C, D, I, Z, W*, Y and B; Air France-marketed fare classes: P, F, J, C, D, I, Z, W, S, A, Y and B; KLM-marketed fare classes: J, C, D, I, Z, X, Y and B; Alitalia-marketed fare classes: J, C, E, D, I, P, A, Y and B; Aeromexico-marketed fare classes: J, C, D, I, Y and B.
Level 2 defined as Delta-marketed fare classes: W*, M, H, Q, K, L, U and T; Air France-marketed fare classes: M, U, K, H, L, Q, T** and N; KLM-marketed fare classes: M, U, K, H, L, Q, T** and N; Alitalia-marketed fare classes: M, H, K, V, T, N, S** and X; Aeromexico-marketed fare classes: M, U, K, H, L, Q and T.
Level 3 defined as Delta-marketed fare classes: X, V and E; Air France-marketed fare classes: R, V and T**; KLM-marketed fare classes: R, V and T**; Alitalia-marketed fare classes: L, O and S**; Aeromexico-marketed fare classes E, N, R, V and W.
*Point accrual for Delta marketed flights operated by one of our airline partners booked in W fare class will qualify as Level 1 point accrual. Point accrual for Delta marketed and operated flights booked in W fare class will qualify as Level 2 point accrual.
**Point accrual for Air France and KLM marketed flights booked in T fare class and Alitalia marketed flights booked in S fare class will qualify as Level 2 point accrual, unless purchased as a Basic Economy Light fare product. Basic Economy Light fares will qualify as Level 3 point accrual.
You are currently logged in.
2019 SKYBONUS QUALIFICATION*
*$5,000 eligible spend and five unique travelers required.
2,000,000 qualifying points earned in calendar year to achieve SkyBonus Elite. See full terms and conditions.