SkyBonus is a business travel rewards program for small to mid-sized companies that turns your business travel budget into rewards by converting the dollars your company spends into SkyBonus points, and enrollment is free.
- There's no cost to join the SkyBonus program
- Your company earns points on every dollar spent on eligible fares
- Employees continue to earn their miles in the SkyMiles® program
- Earn points on Delta partner airlines Air France, KLM, Virgin Atlantic and Aeromexico
- Rewards include flight reward certificates, upgrades, Delta Sky Club® Single Visit Passes and more
2020 PROGRAM FLEXIBILITY
To provide greater flexibility, Delta is waiving 2020 minimum requirements for active SkyBonus accounts to qualify for 2021 program participation.
Once enrolled, your company can earn SkyBonus points any time one of your employees flies Delta. Your company can redeem points for flight reward certificates, upgrades, Delta Sky Club® Single Visit Passes and more.
Enrolling is free and only takes a few minutes.
SkyBonus provides one central account for all points, awards and communications. Enrollment should be completed by the travel administrator for your company. To send details about this program to the appropriate contact at your company, use the “Share” button below.
Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about SkyBonus
- Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about SkyBonus.
- SkyBonus provides one central account for all points, awards and communications
Fill out our inquiry form and a representative will contact you with a solution that fits your company's needs.